How to start a trading Day

 Hello everyone 


To be very Frank many of people believe in someone else instead of Checking is it a perfect trade or not for the day or time being 

Let's come to the point how I do and even you should do this 

First I check 

Global Trend 📉📈

Currency ( forex ) USD 

Second I check where index futures are trading 

Then crude price + copper + gold + silver 

Then I will check which sector is positive

Then I will check ( INDIA VIX ) 

Then I will check  which stock is moving good with volumes, Open interest, any news behind that, then chart, then day high & low 

Then my budget for that trade 

Then I will see which stock or index we can trade 

Option - which strike Price as per data

Future contract - how many points I am expecting and what would be my stop loss if I went wrong 

Or cash stock - as per above 

When to enter when to exit - EG either it me be gain on loss that should not go more than 2% of your capital (stop loss) if you are good  gain after taking trade maintain trail SL from your entry point 

If it is done  put that figure in your Monthly trading (Excel) 

You should make this just because you will know where you are going either it is plus of negative every thing should be in that 

Make a box - green for gain 

Make a box - Red for loss 

Do this. Regularly for a Month you will see change in your trading Journey 

Don't check any News channels just and app notification button if there is any important news they will notify you cut the noise stick to your Trading behavior 

Feel the change in your earning journey 

I have changed a lot you may change buy this 




Wise investing 

Hemant Pagi 

Grow with learning 










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top-Down vs. Bottom-Up: Which Approach in Stock Investing is Right for You ?

How to Use a Trading Journal to Improve your Trading skills

How is Sensex Calculated?